Criteria for Board Membership:
- Board Directors must maintain California residency during their term of office.
- Board Directors must be CALPCC Members in good standing during their term of office.
- Board Directors must hold a CA LPCC license. The Pre-licensed Board Director must be enrolled in a graduate counseling program, or be registered, or be in the process of registering as a PCC Intern, by October 1, 2016.
- Board candidates must agree to attend regular board meetings (currently two-hour monthly meetings held by conference call on the second Friday of the month from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.) and be timely with Board activities.
- In order to accomplish the Board’s work, each Board Member, who is not serving as an Officer, must act as a Committee Chair, Co-Chair, or Manager of a key project each year.
- Candidates must be willing to attend at least one committee meeting a month by conference call.
Back to Nominations Overview
Board Member Application