Speaker Presentation Proposal
for CALPCC Regional CE Events
to be completed by the Speaker and submitted to
email@example.com with a resume or vita (can upload within the form below)
About Continuing Education Course Content:
Any course for which CALPCC awards CE credits must meet BBS regulations, that began
July 2015, as follows:
- Courses shall meet the requirements relevant the practice of professional clinical counseling as set forth in 4999.76 of the Code.
- The content of the course shall be based upon a methodological, theoretical, research, or practice knowledge base, and;
- demonstrate credibility through the involvement of the broader mental health practices, education, and science communities in studying or applying the findings, procedures, practices or theoretical concepts; or
- be related to ethical, legal, statutory or regulatory policies, guidelines, and standards that impact each respective practice.
- Each continuing education course shall have:
written educational goals and specific learning objectives that are measurable and serve as
- a basis for an evaluation of the effectiveness of the course;
- an evaluation mechanism that allows each participant to evaluate the continuing education course;